Do you want to find your dream job? Then this tailored all-inclusive service is for you!
We will address personal branding, culture, capabilities, and resources enabling you to successfully navigate your career journey in Denmark. The 2.5 hour career strategy session centres around personal development, aligning your skills to the Danish employment market.
The 1:1 tailored service will be with our CEO, Leslea Petersen.
“I am passionate about coaching professionals to land the job of their dreams and have placed hundreds of internationals into professional roles, across all sectors of Denmark. I will teach you everything you need to a get job in Denmark, from searching for a job, to writing a great cover letter.”
Here’s an overview of what you can include in your session:
- Asset Identification – Identify your Core Values – Identify and learn what soft & hard skills are and discover your ‘Why’ and what values will help you distinguish what job and type of organisation will be a perfect fit.
- Job Search Process – What is involved in the job search process, including over the phone contact, job searching in Denmark and Danish Work Culture.
- CV – What makes a good CV and how to make yours stand out.
- LinkedIn – Sell yourself using the recruiters’ own tools ‘LinkedIn,’ learn how to network with new colleagues, refer, recommend, and create an outstanding profile that will get you noticed by recruiters.
- Cover Letter – unsolicited application and next steps.
- Interview – what to expect and how to meet the Danish requirements.
You will leave with a focused career strategy that will help you to secure the job you know you deserve. But more than that, it will help you address the range of challenges that modern day job seeking presents. With a tailored strategy, learn how to switch your focus from searching for any position, to exploring the type of organisation that will enable you to be at your best.