Job Search Workshop for Internationals
Finding a job in Denmark is not always easy – especially if you don’t speak Danish. English Job Denmark has partnered with
Finding a job in Denmark is not always easy – especially if you don’t speak Danish.
English Job Denmark has partnered with Djøf, one of the biggest unions in Denmark with over 107,000 members, who work at all levels in the private and public sector in the fields of law, economics and communications.
Our host is Leslea Petersen, the director of English Job Denmark. Leslea will share her story about how she uncovered the ‘unwritten rules’ and built her network to work with some of the biggest brands in Denmark.
The workshop will be interactive and give you the opportunity to ask questions throughout.
The workshop will cover:
• How to build your network from scratch
• How to communicate your understanding of the Danish workplace in your CV and cover letter
• Recruitment rules: Deliver – Fit in – Stay
• How to use your LinkedIn to build authentic connections as a non-Dane
• Danish work culture – what you need to know to fit in
• How to stay motivated in the job search
• 15-minute Q&A
Limited spaces available.
(Wednesday) 09:00 - 11:00