This tailored service is for spouses/partners that have relocated to Denmark and are now ready and settled to establish their career.
We will address personal branding, culture, capabilities, and resources enabling the spouse to successfully navigate their career journey AND thrive in Denmark. The strategy session centres around personal development, learning how to network and align skills to the Danish employment market.
This will be a 6-week relocation program with 6 sessions, lasting an hour each.
Here’s an overview of what can be included in the sessions:
- Network with like-minded internationals and find out what’s available for spouses in Denmark and how to integrate and settle.
- Job Search Process – What is involved in the job search process, including over the phone contact, job searching in Denmark and Danish Work Culture.
- Asset Identification – Identify Core Values – Identify and learn what soft & hard skills are and discover the ‘Why’ and what values will help distinguish what job and type of organisation will be a perfect fit.
- CV/Cover Letter aligned to the Danish market.
- LinkedIn – Learn how to network, refer, recommend, and create an outstanding profile that will get you noticed by recruiters.
- Interview – what to expect and how to meet the Danish requirements.
- Salary and contract negotiation – know what to ask for and how to ask for it.
The result of the 6 weeks will be a focused career and integration strategy that will help to secure the right job, meet a like-minded community, one that the candidate deserves. But more than that, it will help address the range of challenges that moving to a new country presents.
Reach out to Leslea to discuss your requirements in more detail and for a quote for your package. Contact: +45 60702298 or use the contact form below.