English Job Denmark Panel Representative
Our aim at English Job Denmark has always been to impart our experience and knowledge to the members to support you in your search for paid employment. We always say that we don’t have all the answers but have been in your situation and fully understand the frustrations and challenges. With this in mind and the fact that so many of you write to us personally, and share such wonderful ideas within the group, we thought that we would give some of you the opportunity to give feedback and discuss new ways that we can support you in a more structured way.
The English Job Denmark Panel (EJDP), is one of our new initiatives and is a direct response to your feedback! It will give the EJD team and members time to discuss ideas, listen to your needs and find solutions in navigating the job search in Denmark better.
Please note that this is an unpaid position.
What is an EJDP Representative?
We want you to come to us with your ideas, with the freedom to know that the discussion is inhouse (and therefore in a safe environment) and your ideas are heard. This will give you the possibility to develop yourself and skills, as well as provide the opportunity to later list your new ‘profile’ on your CV. So, come and help us develop our group so that others will benefit from your ideas.
Your tasks will consist of:
- Joining the team once a month as a representative of EJD. For those of you in Greater Copenhagen, you will come to the EJD office but everyone else will join in via Zoom.
- Bring your experience of looking for paid employment in Denmark and be prepared to share what has worked for you and what hasn’t.
- Bring your skills and work experience to the group and network with others.
- Allow the team to share new concepts/initiatives and give us your honest feedback.
- The opportunity to influence the future of a non profit.
- A dynamic environment where your opinion is needed and validated.
- Close and informal contact with the EJD management team.
- Part of an exciting new concept with the opportunity add to your CV and LinkedIn.
Who are you?
You are friendly, thoughtful and ready to make a difference.
You like to help people and think by helping others, you will be helping yourself.
You miss an office environment and being a team player, you are ready to network and share your skills and experience.
Deadline: 22 June 2020
Apply by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and send a short cover letter detailing why you think you would be good